Saturday, March 26, 2011

First Salon Visit

I decided to take Addison to the salon.  I wanted to put her hair in more of a protective style but I am too slow and she is too young to be patient with me, so thank you salons :)
 I have to admit, I was very nervous to go.  You just don't get more beautiful than this.  Oh this girl melts me.  She is so naughty now but thankfully I find her completely hysterical.  Hopefully I always do or else we will be in trouble.  You can tell she is 1 1/2 now (same age Braiden decided to get naughty again too)  Miss independent right here.  She will give you loves and kisses and then swill smack you across the face.  She has such passion, this sweet innocent looking girl of mine, don't let those dreamy eyes and sweet dimples fool ya :).  I love her so dang much!!

And how fitting running off with my car keys.  "later mom"  She grew up five years by going to the salon.  I still want to trim these so they are not so long but she was DONE having her head messed with. It took 1 1/2 hours to do this and she cried all of maybe 15 minutes of it.  Poor thing.  She did not like strange ladies touching her hair.
Isn't she beautiful!!!

UPDATE:
This is after I trimmed her hair today.  I may still mess around with it, cutting it some more.  I think it turned out cute.  I was a little worried.
Not really a good picture but Tyson thinks she looks like a cheerleader in this one.  She kinda does
This is just to show the back.  I think it makes her look more like a little girl than a 16 year old.  Which is good.  People like to judge.