Tuesday, November 24, 2009

She's Here!!!

Ok so yes she is now almost 11 full days old and I am just getting around to posting about her but it is hard to do anything when all you do all day is hold her and stare at her (he, he)


Addison Grace was born on Friday November 13th at 3:13 in the afternoon - I know weird right, all those thirteens. She was 6 lbs 6 oz and 18 3/4" long and absolutely beautiful.  This super cute picture is obviously of her in the hospital.  She kept grabbing her little hat and pulling it down over her eyes.  I thought it was funny so I took a picture of it.

Our friend Amy took pictures for us again, yes I know it was only like 7 weeks later that we had our pictures taken, but who knew we would have a baby in 3 weeks.  Anyway, this is just to get ya through until the fabulous ones are finished.  I can't wait to see them!!