Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Braiden

Cute little Braiden, well, not so little he is almost as tall as me in 4th grade.  What can I tell you about him ... he absolutely loves life and everything about it.  He is such a happy person, a little too happy for me first thing in the morning, as it takes me a bit longer than him to spring out of bed, especailly after being up with Addison a couple of times durning the night!  I love this kid, well duh, ya I love all my kids.  Ok funny story, well kinda as it is bad on my part.  I was nagging him one day about something, who knows what this time as he is 9 and I am a mother so yes I unfortunately do nag, but later Kent asked what mom was yelling at him about and he shakes his head and said, I don't even know.  Goes to show you why we nag.  They flat out do not hear mom's voice - ever.  He is happy about not listening though, ha ha ha


So that was the cute picture so that you can see that he really is such a handsome boy, now for Braiden