Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Photos

Well we have officially got all of our photos back from having them done and then having them updated so I thought I would post them.  They turned out so cute, well most of them.  Those that didn't you just don't get to see.  Ha, the power of the poster, you only see what I let you see >) (that was my evil smiley face)

So on Addison's photo day we also wanted to update the family photos that we did 7 weeks earlier.  Unfortuantely I was not nearly as cute as I was 7 weeks ago.  I did not realize how sleep deprived Kent and I truly were until I saw these.  Out of all of the pictures she took only a couple of them were good enough to try to photoshop out the sleepiness.  The kids were really cute though.





If anyone knows how to photoshop Addie G into our old photos let me know, she could just be floating somewhere in the picture for all I care, in fact that could be really funny.

Ok so I have to tell you about this picture (below).  Amy told the boys to squeeze us really tight so they did, or so I thought they did.  I thought this picture was super cute, in fact I used in in our profile to show Addison's birth mom.  Afterwards Kent asked me why I chose the picture of Tyson stabbing him with a stick.  Oh how funny, I thought he was giving a big sqeeze, not trying to kill his father.  Well that is life with boys for you.