Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning, I was up with Addison around 3:30 to feed her, the boys woke up at 4:30 to open presents, yes you read that right, 4:30.  No I did not let them stay up - party pooper.  We all went back to bed.  At 6:00 they got up again and I figured there was no way they would go back to sleep this time so up we went to begin the fun, loud, crazy day.



Here is Tyson loading songs and videos on his new ipod nano.  It is not good when your kids have better stuff than the parents do.



And Braiden playing his new PSP



Of course Braiden playing with his new sister was a much cuter picture.  Addison was mom and dad's present for Christmas this year.  Cutest little present ever!



Speaking of Addison, she did not like her Christmas present.  This picture makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it



Not sure exactly what this little monkey was doing but it is funny because he is upside down.  Yes simple things amuse me.



Dressed and cute





The boys sure do love their sis.  By this time in the day we were over and my Aunt Cami's house.  Tyson sometimes doesn't like it when everyone holds Addison but him, so we had to steal her away so he could get some big brother time with her.  So cute.  Oh and this dress she is wearing went to her ankles 6 weeks ago.  She has grown a ton!



Look how long Braiden is.  The little monster is going to be ginormous when he grows up



Grandma Vonzaa, Great aunt Cami and Grandma Great.  Should have had me in there so we could have had four generations of girls in the pic.  Oh well maybe next time.



And of course cute Jes and Lindsay. Some of my favorite people.  Funny  how they let me take a picture.  No one gets a picture of Jesse.  Thanks little brother - Love you guys



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!