Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Haiti

Haiti just breaks my heart.  By the way, we put our name on the list of possible foster families for these kids that need a safe place to live.  Are we crazy?  Quite possibly, but my heart breaks for them every day.  We feel so blessed to have Addie, she has enriched all of our lives.  I guess I feel it is just my way to try to give a little back.

The other night watching TV I cried and cried all night, first for the kids in Haiti, then watching some of them finally get to be united with their adoptive families after years, for some, of waiting, and then watching a show where an African American teenage girl chose not to abort her pregnacy.  We would not have our precious angel if Ebony chose to abort and for that she will always be at the top of my prayer list.

Little girls make me sappy :)