Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

I love the 4th of July.  What a fun Holiday.  You get to celebrate your patriotic side and dress your kids in red white and blue - seriously what could be cuter?  Isn't she just the ultimate poster child for America :)  This year it seems to mean even more to me with both my brothers in the military.  I am so happy that Brandon was able to make it home to celebrate this holiday with his family. 

This year we celebrated at our annual block party.  We all roll out the BBQ grills and eat yummy food, enjoy each other's company and of course let the kiddos light fireworks - with supervision of course!  This year one of our neighbors set up their intlatable bounce/waterslide thing.  The kids loooved that one.  Good addition.  It was unseasonably cold that day though so by nighfall we were all in jackets - weird.
I was there in all my 4th of July princess flair.  Everyone was jealous - just admit it
Cute Daddy - I had to point him out since all everyone ever sees is the very gorgeous Addie (hehe)
The kiddos lighting fireworks.  They were in hog heaven
I don't know what was happening here but it makes me say "ooh ooh, pick me pick me!"
What a cute little cheeser

Happy Independence Day America!!!