Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of School!

So I don't know about the kids but I am so flippin exited that school is back in session I can hardly stand it :)  I think secretly they are too.  It was a fun summer and I am so sad to see it go, but time to move on.

What adorable kids I have, if I don't say so myself!!
This next one is Braiden kickin it wit his hommies
And yes he is still sweet enough to love his parents, even in front of the whole school. 
I hope he always stays like that.  I just love it

Little Ty with his hommies.  First day is always so funny.  The girls squeal and hug, the boys act all cool "waz up"  No emotion whatsoever.  It makes me giggle.  It was hard to get a picture of Ty in front of the whole school.  No lovin on the parents for this one in public.  That's ok, I know he secretly adores his mother and no woman will ever measure up to me!
On the first day, the entire school meets in front for flag ceremony before going to class.  It was chaos but fun and exciting.