Monday, September 13, 2010

Trying to Crawl

Sweet Addison.  She is now 10 months old, officially today.  Little update on the things she does.  SHE SAYS MAMA!!!!  that is all that matters.  I have tried for so long to get her to do it.  She has said dada for a couple of months now and every time I try to get her to say mama, she laughs and shakes her head no.  It is seriously cute, but I was getting nervous that she would never say it because it is this little game she plays.  But ahhh, she said it.  Music to my ears.  The first time, I stopped what I was doing and asked, "did you just say mama?'' She just looked at me and smiled.  She knew she did.

On her 9 month check-up she measured in at 28 1/2" (75%) amd 18 lbs 9 oz (50%)

She has pulled herself up a couple of times.  Always if you hold her hands but not often if you are not.  She can take a couple of steps while holding on to you, but she has to think about it.  Not instinct that is for sure.  She gets from point A to point B by rolling.  She can cover a room pretty quickly and gets ticked off when she gets stuck in a corner somewhere.

As you can see, she loves her feet, as all babies do.  But she is cuter than the others when she plays with her feet :)  At least I think so!!
Notice the hair in this one.  Oh how I love her little fro. 
The determination is killing me.  When she tries to go forward though, she does a face plant.  She can scoot backwards pretty easily, but has not quite figured out forward motion yet.  Thats ok baby, take your time!
If the last picture did not kill you, this one should.  Oh I love this girl!!!!