Saturday, November 19, 2011

Random Summer Stuff of 2011

We do a lot of hair time around here.  Sometimes it goes a little smoother than others.  This one is right after I had taken out one of her styles before I washed it.  I was loving that awesome combed out fro, she was not amused.  This picture cracks me up every time I look at it
These next ones are just random styles.  I always feel like I need to show her birth mom that I can take care of her hair and to just show progress of a once very inexperienced white girl.  Plus it is fun to look back and see all the fun stuff we have done.  
 Such a girl - loves the phone

 um, yeah, this is why we don't let her feed herself all the time.  It tends to end in a mess.

This is Kent and I during the MS 150 ride.  What a fun weekend.  
 Fourth of July weekend with Addison's "sista friend" Elese eating cupcakes, life is good
 We love swimming but boy it wears us out - so sweet
 This is at my Aunt Cami's cabin.  Tyson caught a fish and was so proud
 Getting ready to - or maybe just after - gutting the fish.  No he didn't, my dear sweet Aunt did.  She must love him
 This girl is into everything and would not hold still, so we did what everyone would have done, duct tape her to a chair.  She was only mad at first, then she kind of liked it and stayed there for a good half hour.
 And again the girly girl, she loves to get into my nail polish and make-up.  I, not so much on the love it part.  This is nail polish on her face
She loves this bike helmet.  It is such a funny, random thing for her to love to wear.  I guess because she sees Kent and I go for rides so often and we always wear them, who knows what her fascination is, but it is cute
Family hike.  Tyson is such a poser, funny kiddo
 I love that she smiles for the camera now
The last fire of the summer
Just out walking the dog.  There is something just so sweet about this picture.  She loves to walk dogs.  She will walk up to a random stranger and take the leash from them.  She has no boundaries but is funny.